Music that describes Keith and I best at this time are probably abba’s greatest hits. Tuesday night dinner party was nice Keith was actually chatty, because he is always quiet when we hang out with my friends. I guess I am not that social with his friends either now that I think about it. Good things this week include working numerous 4 hour shifts and having one day off and still coming out of the week with 35 hours, not 40. good things. New magazine! I have an interview on Friday thanks to Shaun! It is for the accounting dept so if I don’t’ get it that is okay. Things I am actually looking forward to are sat going out with Marianne and Theresa (not katanic) to mentor to a yacht club. A friend of Theresa’s is a member and we will be swanky fun gals. Sunday another family picnic which I love and after that possibly see the black keys with Keith which is sweet!
Yesterday I left my keys in Keith’s car and he went to school. Bikes the new car. So I took Keith’s bike and went to his car and got my keys. Sweet deal. Along the way I met a fellow biker. Saw an old friend from Brandywine. It was funny because what can you do in Akron. Be at a light and just not go and talk to your friends while there are others behind you. Haaha she is so funny she rolls her window down and says what are you doing?! Like why am I biking? Funny her.
Outside, inside
7.01.2004
Search
Reading
Labels
- Art (1)
- Baby 17wks (1)
- birthday (1)
- cake (1)
- Candy (1)
- college (4)
- cranberry (1)
- curry (1)
- dough (1)
- Downsize (1)
- fall (2)
- family (3)
- friends (15)
- Games (1)
- garden (2)
- goals (5)
- Home (1)
- Inspiration (9)
- Journey (3)
- lemon (1)
- lentil (1)
- Liam (1)
- mom (5)
- Music (1)
- off-road (1)
- orquestra (3)
- party (1)
- pesto (1)
- recipe (7)
- sewing (1)
- ski (1)
- Snowboard (1)
- spring (1)
- summer (1)
- Thursdays (2)
- Training (2)
- triathlon (4)
- vacation (9)
- valentine (1)
- winter (4)
- xterra (1)
1 comment:
Hey bud,
dave gave me good money for my/your cds, so i picked up the new mirah cd. i'll bring it up so you can burn it tomorrow! glad to see your blog is back up!
Post a Comment