7.15.2004

Since leaving my home on connecticut street i have been longing for my connecticut. I miss people mowing their lawns in mens 70's tennis shorts. kids playing on the jungle gym. I am missing it all of the summer fun.

I have decied to take a journey to the authentic connecticut to see if connecticut has everything that connecticut st. did.
I am excited because im going to take a train part of the way and a boat another part of the journey. so keep an eye on the lock ness monster.

I found the fishing report it is as follows, jason.

Bass are stacked everywhere but not all of them are hungry. All our charter captains are reporting big fish, most taken on a tube and worm but it wasn't easy. Hula Girl had several 30# class fish this past week. Beach fishing has been great on the West side and in the cut at New Harbor. North light at dusk is holding stripers and blues. Blues are plentiful and on the surface for great topwater action. Word is that Young Neil had at least three fish over 50lbs - one a 60+, in the same day... the guy is good. The day fishing is picking up with fish off the East beaches.

http://www.bifishworks.com/fish%20report.html

No comments: