8.29.2004

Excluding my time after 230 am till I think 7 I had a jovial weekend. fri was dinner cruise in the flats with Mary, shaun,dates and co workers. Sat night jenn,alex, and thursdays. alex rocks she is swedish and her grandmother goes skinny dipping(gram lives in Sweden). She should be my best friend. she was telling me words of endearment in swedish. swedish migh tbe the new french. I am going to the le tigre show with her!! All girl fun. I met someone who makes me giggle hysterically. i was being flighty. It was delightful. I need to get my social skills together because im uncouth.
my picture taking has been dwindling because my computer is and was broken. so this is where i wish i was. this is how i feel.

flip flops off dancing'
Summer fun.

1 comment:

Jason A.M. said...

Swedish is the NEW French. My experience here has left my desire to learn French with a bad taste. It's a fairly annoying language. Swedish is cool. Always been cool. My interest in German has perked up considerably. I need to brush up on a little German. Hahaha.