8.04.2004


I am back to The Flat Land after a chaotic weekend. My time on Block Island was everything I wanted and more. The sun, the oceanic aromas, people?s beach spirit, and glittering stars at night. First about my aunt Julie she is characterized as the non-boater, boater by her friend Leah. I experienced a harbor cruise by her, I know; I know undisclosed information.
Her friend Leah took me up at her domicile; my first night in Connecticut. She spends her time planning her trip to NYC to learn to do the trapeze.

I lived on a boat, which was soothing. I did karaoke at a club soda. Went surfing with my cousin. My aunt and I totally bonded. We did not want to share our time with others. We went to the beach and had fun in the waves. We put starfish all over our arms. I loved the surroundings and I really loved her company. I didn't catch any squids (I did try wish a squid jig). I DID want to bring home live lobsters, because they love fighting. I was at the library and I read that PH(Keith?s cat/mistake) is related to lobsters. 1-2-3 FIGHT! More pictures to come!

I started my new job and it is going well. I like my cubicle buddy.
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie...
Have no idea if am doing this right but, whatever...
Must say, am honored to be mentioned in real, live Blog...a first! Received a cool disc in the mail from OH the other day...was this from you?? If so, thanks!Was great meeting you here in CT...looking forward to riding the slopes of VT this winter. Oh, and when I hit it big in Cirque de Soleil (sp?), I'll make sure to get you an autograph : ) Ciao. Leah.