
Saturday night was a bonfire and me getting smore action all over me. None brought about cutting marshmallow out of my hair. I need a new campfire playmate who lives in close proximity to me. It involves late nights at the metro parks, walking around in the dark; eating marshmallows or smores if organized. The latter part of sat implicated a cat peeing on me and I seeing my x boyfriend, all on my night out. Other parts were better. It was and I am not even saying anything about it. I am working on being private. Although nothing big is going on.. or is it. Mystery. Yesterday I had the best pasta din made for me. it tasted like bruschetta I used to get at Krieger?s. Tonight is clean up my room, which looks like liam had been looking for my bikini top, again. Arggg tomorrow it is a match up, TENNIS.
Posted by Hello
No comments:
Post a Comment