2.03.2006

Friendships are so interesting. Some people you felt like you never could live without are gone; people who have been there for you through everything. Lately with my new found interest I have thought about my decisions differently. I feel very guilty for my decisions; ihavebeenhonest. My friend has been there for me for more than 8 years of watching me grow up. I would drift away and come back. I can make such bad decisions. Life is all about the Johnny realizing your mistakes and making good on the future with them. I feel confidant about pursuing my passions and expressing my desires in life. I have such a great friend circle that I feel secure in. He aids me in everything in my life from serious hw to picking me up. I am torn.
School is to get done asap. I have had no regrets in my life and although I am not where I would like to be in my schooling I needed the adventure to make me what I am now; I wish I had moved with my friends to cali though. I would have never went to college..well maybe. I have had some interesting opportunities arise in my life that make me think..What to do with what is given? hm. There is so much world out there to be rocked. I haven't an idea of what I would like to do when i finish college, but moving to a dreamy landscape sounds great. I love having an amazing free gym!

1 comment:

Jason A.M. said...

be very glad you never moved to CA. well, i'd approve of a N.CA lifestyle, but not SCA.