4.18.2010

This weekend was slow. I am thankful for the slow time in life where I can sit in bed while listening to NPR. Although it was rainy we made the best of it and didn't take it for granted, after all we have been bundled up for three months. In the summer it seems we are never home to lounge around the house together. What did we do with our precious time? Watched a stupid movie and forgotten laundry. We had my parents over on Saturday for chicken, Garlicky green beans, and gingered sweet potatoes. I bought some gorgeous fabric a month ago and feel I have found the motivation to get back to my quilting. I would like to make a beautiful sundress also, but often feel the day is full enough. I would rather go over grams and play Bannagrams or run around with Greta! She is the cutest!



1 comment:

Katiebee said...

oh my but what a sweet little face!
such a cute blog~
thanks for stopping by my blog~