We are having a baby! February is already a great month because that was when my mom, and two aunts were born~! 11weeks!
Today my neighbor brought over some amazing chives. Being only in the fridge for a few hours they started tainting the water and tea. I had to make something with them fast before someone found them a new home. I made Garlic Chive Pesto!
Recipe:
I put one cup chives in a food processor, chunk of parmesan cheese, and added a a couple + glugs of olive oil,salt, one small clove of garlic and dropped in a handful of cashews (which you could leave out all together I think). You can always just taste test as you go, and if the chives aren't blending well- they need more oil. I added the lemon juice, bit of salt, and pinch of sugar in towards the end. Just blend and add as you go until it suits your tastes.
Outside, inside
Search
Reading
Labels
- Art (1)
- Baby 17wks (1)
- birthday (1)
- cake (1)
- Candy (1)
- college (4)
- cranberry (1)
- curry (1)
- dough (1)
- Downsize (1)
- fall (2)
- family (3)
- friends (15)
- Games (1)
- garden (2)
- goals (5)
- Home (1)
- Inspiration (9)
- Journey (3)
- lemon (1)
- lentil (1)
- Liam (1)
- mom (5)
- Music (1)
- off-road (1)
- orquestra (3)
- party (1)
- pesto (1)
- recipe (7)
- sewing (1)
- ski (1)
- Snowboard (1)
- spring (1)
- summer (1)
- Thursdays (2)
- Training (2)
- triathlon (4)
- vacation (9)
- valentine (1)
- winter (4)
- xterra (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment