4.09.2005


I went fishing in the deep waters, but did not go deep sea diving last night all though the fish were biting. I may have caught a fish that has wonderful stripes. Anyone who has a chocolate soirée again I will totally go again. I mean you tell me it is going to be hella great with the name. Ronald Dahl and Oscar wilde are ethereal. I am elated about the goodies that were attained via work. Summer fun this year is going to be freaking awesome. Shea butter and I have been having a lovely time together. I love who I am in the past I felt like I was not doing things right, but it was just me allowing him to make me feel that way. Because who rocks!! I do! I am totally flip-flop~ tea salon delightfulness! Speaking of the take 5 is the 2nd best candy bar. caremello holds the num one spot many decades running. I am happy about so many things that are literally and figuratively simmering. Thai YAH. I love it! I am having so much fun gah.
my black co worker montero says to me " you smell like black nuts"
wha? haha still great. Sweetness
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Jason A.M. said...

Nice Bono/NASCAR glasses.