4.17.2005


My hair is chopped off. it is so cute i feel more pixie like. it is still long enough for my lil pony action. i ran my first race, which was a 5k. I didn't tell anyone I was getting my hair cut nor that i was running a race. my manager(shea butta belive me) also didn't tell me she dyed her hair! we rock. I had a great summer fun day on sat filled with dan. we went to this restaurant called le oui oui. It was great we went out for coffee and then dinner. ended our day with going to 1300. i saw some friends of mine who i hadn't seen in a while. I love reconnecting with old friends and they are fabulous. I also forgot how i love people from akron. last night I went out to thursdays which was super fun. mom, cousin, and aunt came out to see me race and that was awesome, but what was the best was having alan come and run with me as i finished! super being! I am so happy as of late. I love it ! i missed out on hot tubb fun last night. boo.
Posted by Hello

No comments: