5.30.2005


My cousin is in town and I love seeing him because he is so passionate about life and an endearing person. My family rocks so much. what else rocks columbus! We went to a fashion show where there were some very hot guys as well as women. that was a winning weekend. It was spent with shea butter so you make the call. this weekend I was in cininatti where the goal was to go to the zoo and fun was had there. what kind of fun good fun and bad fun like my digital camera sitting in water. SO I will be attempting to take it appart today but you can still send me donations for a underwater zissu camera. love jess!
Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Jason A.M. said...

your cousin looks like a chick?

Anonymous said...

no that is my friend theresa in the picture. my cousin who I speak of is not a female. Thank you for talking to my friend about working for ace she is really excited. ya for nice friends!

Jason A.M. said...

PSS> did I mention I was going to Cheyenne, WYOMING next Friday to visit Nicole? Yeah, for 5 days. And right before I start my Grand Canyon project.