I have wonderful dreams, aspirations, and delusions. I dream of sitting under a tree sweating with you. I want to travel to south america and spend a month. I want to have caliente bialar fiestas de la noche! AH the summer! what is your favorite summer memory?
Posted by Hello
Outside, inside
6.06.2005
Search
Reading
Labels
- Art (1)
- Baby 17wks (1)
- birthday (1)
- cake (1)
- Candy (1)
- college (4)
- cranberry (1)
- curry (1)
- dough (1)
- Downsize (1)
- fall (2)
- family (3)
- friends (15)
- Games (1)
- garden (2)
- goals (5)
- Home (1)
- Inspiration (9)
- Journey (3)
- lemon (1)
- lentil (1)
- Liam (1)
- mom (5)
- Music (1)
- off-road (1)
- orquestra (3)
- party (1)
- pesto (1)
- recipe (7)
- sewing (1)
- ski (1)
- Snowboard (1)
- spring (1)
- summer (1)
- Thursdays (2)
- Training (2)
- triathlon (4)
- vacation (9)
- valentine (1)
- winter (4)
- xterra (1)
3 comments:
remember the time we drove all night to kentucky and slept under a tree at the park? we weren't sweaty, but we were wet on account of the rain.
I'm living my favorite summer memory.
speaking of sweating, join me next Wednesday in the bottom of the Grand Canyon, we're throwing a party and you can expect 105-110F... CALIENTE!
Post a Comment