8.12.2006



This past year and a half has been the greatest I have ever felt about myself. I have everything in my life that gives me joy.

Life is such a great journey and you really never know were you will go. Exploring my capabilities and having friends who nurture me in just the right way! I was talking to aarion last night at our friday night soirée(Indian food finishing with a tea party on the deck). While sipping the many pots of tea; we were talking about our purpose. She is working on her computer skills in addition to her art. This summer for me is so full of goodness and major struggles.

What is going on with jess:

1. Algebra- trying to get a C in the class-tearful summer process
2. Spending time with friends drinking and quality time in every aspect.

3. Being a beach slut






4. Yoga/ biking!!/climbing/ jump rope

5. Lovin’ up;yeah

6. Read two great books which were really great. Taking two summer classes and taking care of myself really doesn’t create much time

7. Tending to my garden

8. Making yummy food along with ice cream.

No comments: