9.10.2006

I am reading a book that disusses how to motivate people. Found a part interesting.
A company called "world now" bought a crappy drill that was beat up. They gave it to employees who were risk-takers, participators, thought of a creative idea ect.. Upon getting it they would modify it. Someone added a trigger someone engraved marge simpson on it ect. Way cool. At LHBP we had a similar icon. A very large pair of panties that accomadated three plus people. They were hilarious. At microsoft they used a word called "work judo":the ard of deflecting a assignment to someone else with your making it appear that you're avoiding it.

I am looking forward to expanding my brain this semester. Sweet vacations coming up as well spending time with good friends. A very old friend of mine who gave me the most motivational talk he ever has. I feel all out pummeled in school with the classes I am taking. He gave me a key so I have quiet place to study. He just believes in me. I needed a little academic encouragement.

1 comment:

Jason A.M. said...

we should blog regularly this summer. mine is back up ("clouds in my coffee")