- I am insane and taking 6 classes & working 1 day.
- I have spread my ideas to brett and we are now training for the xterra triathlon.
- There is something wrong with me; you know it.

A Little background about Xterra
Xterra reminds you it's more fun to run off-road. Hop across rocks, soar across streams, zig-zag your way along a mountain trail. Be a kid again and rediscover your super-charged sense of adventure and wonder. XTERRA hosts Trail Runs at all the championship venues and stand alone races in major cities across the country.
My Race
- The race will be held at Westbranch State Park on July 20th.
- 1/2 Mile open water swim, 10 Mile Mountain Bike, 4 Mile Trail Run
I will be trying to update my blog more frequent and I am thinking about putting up my training schedule, but I am not sure how many of you would be interested. If anyone wants to go on a few runs with me; call me!
This year, go someplace new and have some fun. Live more.
1 comment:
I'll go running with you! Oh wait...you said call you. That means you'd have to pick up your phone. BUUURRRRRNNNNNNN!
Post a Comment